Re: THESPESIA POPULNEA

Balkar Arya

Jul 29, 2011, 10:58:25 PM7/29/11
to m_sunda...@rediffmail.com, indiantreepix
sharing pics of
Thespesia populnea
seeds were kindly provided by Sundararaman Ji
growing in my College campus and ready for transplantation
On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 7:35 PM, Balkar Arya <balka...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sir
I sowed about half seeds out of them and about 12 plants i got nw they are about 2 ft to 3 ft high and i am preparing 3 pits to plant some of these there. 4-5 plants are in demand from my friends. rest of the seeds i shall be showing in the month of september. I will send u snaps of the plants growing in my college tommarrow
again thanks for providing an opportunity to have this rare plant in this area especially in my college.

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 9:00 AM, M. Sundararaman <m_sunda...@rediffmail.com> wrote:
Dear dr Arya,
Kindly recall that i sent 200 Seeds of Thespesia Populnea.Have you planted them? What are the results? Regards

M. Sundararaman Tel# 044--24461660;SINDHUR SEA PRINCESS
9 Coastal Road ., BESANT NAGAR; CHENNAI 600090
Until the last tree is cut;
Until the last river is dry;
Until the last fish is caught;
Until the last animal is killed;
Man willnot realise that he cannot eat money
Founder Trustee of NIZHAL,anNGO ofChennai
SeedEXNORA Senator
Founder of "FRIENDS OF NATURE"--an NGO dedicated to TREE-PLANTING in Rural India Pl contact
044- 24421545 Shri R,Subramanian

Treat yourself at a restaurant, spa, resort and much more with Rediff Deal ho jaye!

--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964
Thespesia populnea (1).JPG
Thespesia populnea (2).JPG
Thespesia populnea (3).JPG
Thespesia populnea (4).JPG
Thespesia populnea (5).JPG
Thespesia populnea (6).JPG

Ushadi micromini

Jul 31, 2011, 3:55:04 AM7/31/11
to efloraofindia
Very nice...
medicinal value...
in Gujarati called PARAS PIPLO પારસ પીપળો.

Usha di

=====
PS did you get to photograph the seeds before planting?
could you please share those pics?
Thanks
===