literature

manudev madhavan

Dec 29, 2010, 2:29:08 AM12/29/10
to indiantreepix

Dear all,
Do anybody have some details about Lindernia molluginoides( Syn: Vandellia molluginoides)?
I failed to collect a descritpion from net.

regards
--
Manudev K Madhavan
Systematic & Floristic Lab,

J.M. Garg

Apr 10, 2011, 8:40:54 AM4/10/11
to efloraofindia, manudev madhavan

Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter please.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1580 members & 66,000 messages on 30/3/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 4500 species)

Pankaj Kumar

Apr 10, 2011, 3:17:48 PM4/10/11
to indiantreepix, J.M. Garg, manudev madhavan
I hope this protologue will be of your help.
http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/item/100228#page/88/mode/1up

Lindernia molluginoides Wettst. Nat. Pflanzenfam. iv. 3b 80 (1891).

Couldnt download it....sorry

Regards
Pankaj

manudev madhavan

Apr 10, 2011, 11:51:34 PM4/10/11
to Pankaj Kumar, indiantreepix, J.M. Garg
Pankaj ji,

Not much details of the species are there in this page.
I had already come across this page earlier
Thanks for the reply
--
Manudev K Madhavan
Junior Research Fellow

J.M. Garg

Jul 21, 2011, 7:21:06 AM7/21/11
to efloraofindia

Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter please.