F . Y. I.& Identification ( two pics )

Vedprakash Singh

Aug 21, 2011, 1:02:19 PM8/21/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg
FYI & two pics for identification, thank you.

v p singh
My visit to near by wilderness beyond Savneer today 21-8-2011.docx
identify please ( 1 ).JPG
identify please ( 2 ).JPG

Mahadeswara

Aug 21, 2011, 11:51:46 PM8/21/11
to efloraofindia
The first photo looks like Trichosanthes sps.(Cucurbitaceae).
For second one please provide details of the leaves, flowers etc
( size. shape, position, simple or compound etc.). The photograph is
a close up. One cannot estimate the size.

On Aug 21, 10:02 pm, Vedprakash Singh <vpsingh.nag...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> FYI & two pics for identification, thank you.
>
> v p singh
>
>  My visit to near by wilderness beyond Savneer today 21-8-2011.docx
> 2341KViewDownload
>
>  identify please ( 1 ).JPG
> 856KViewDownload
>
>  identify please ( 2 ).JPG
> 887KViewDownload

H S

Aug 22, 2011, 1:09:38 AM8/22/11
to Mahadeswara, efloraofindia
first photo is of Trichosanthes cucumerina and second one look like Trichodesma indicum

regards,
--
 - H.S.

A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, - a mere heart of stone