Congratulations

Aruna

Mar 14, 2011, 12:04:53 PM3/14/11
to efloraofindia
Congratulations to Dr. Madhuri Pejawar for becoming Dean of Science
faculty of University of Mumbai.

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 14, 2011, 12:39:31 PM3/14/11
to Aruna, Madhuri Pejaver, efloraofindia
Congratulations Madhuri ji
It is a matter of great pride for all of us.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Vijayasankar

Mar 14, 2011, 1:03:08 PM3/14/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Aruna, Madhuri Pejaver, efloraofindia
Its a great news! Congrats Madhuri ji and Best Wishes for the new accomplishments.

Regards

Vijayasankar Raman
University of Mississippi

Satish Phadke

Mar 15, 2011, 5:54:08 AM3/15/11
to efloraofindia
Congrats Madhuri ji

Na Bha

Mar 15, 2011, 7:39:24 AM3/15/11
to Aruna, efloraofindia
From me too Madhuri ji.
Nalini

Pankaj Kumar

Mar 15, 2011, 7:46:44 AM3/15/11
to Na Bha, Madhuri Pejaver, Aruna, efloraofindia
Congrats mam!!
Hopefully now I can visit BLAT for free :p.....
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

Madhuri Pejaver

Mar 15, 2011, 7:53:37 AM3/15/11
to Satish Phadke, efloraofindia
Dear Sir
Thank you very much.
The entire support  of all my friends has helped me to reach till here.
I may get les time on net now.
pl excuse me for the same
Madhuri

Susanth c

Mar 16, 2011, 1:31:19 AM3/16/11
to Madhuri Pejaver, Satish Phadke, efloraofindia
congrats Madhuri jii
with warm regards
susanth

formp...@yahoo.com

Mar 18, 2011, 7:42:24 AM3/18/11
to Vijayasankar, Efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, Aruna
Thank you Sirji, Vijayshankarji, Arunaji and entire eflora
Sorry for delay.
As less time was not able to answer prior

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: Vijayasankar <vijay.b...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 12:03:08 -0500
To: Gurcharan Singh<sing...@gmail.com>