Polygonaceae sp??31102010-PKA3

Prashant awale

Oct 31, 2010, 7:33:05 AM10/31/10
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,

Came across this Polygonaceae sp at the out skirts of Manali.

Date/Time: 25-09-2010 / 05:15PM
Location:   Manali, H.P.
Habitat: Wild
Plant habit: herb

regards
Prashant
Polygonaceae-M1.jpg
Polygonaceae-M7.jpg
Polygonaceae-M2.jpg
Polygonaceae-M8.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 31, 2010, 5:50:48 PM10/31/10
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
I think Persicaria wallichii (syn: Polygonum polystachyum).

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Balkar Arya

Oct 31, 2010, 8:25:36 PM10/31/10
to Gurcharan Singh, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Prashant Ji
Red anthers are looking beautiful on Creamish color Petals

Thanks for Sharing

--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Ritesh Choudhary

Oct 31, 2010, 10:29:56 PM10/31/10
to efloraofindia
Dear Sir,

The sagittate leaves poorly visible in 2nd and 3rd photographs are
compelling me to go with Fagopyrum dibotrys.

Comments please.

Regards,
Ritesh.

Gurcharan Singh