Flora of Panipat: Plumbago auruculata from Arya PG College Campus Panipat

Balkar Arya

Sep 12, 2011, 9:05:20 PM9/12/11
to indiantreepix
Dear All
Plumbago auruculata from Arya PG College Campus Panipat
Cultivated as a hedge

--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964
Plumbago auriculata (1).JPG
Plumbago auriculata (2).JPG
Plumbago auriculata (3).JPG
Plumbago auriculata (4).JPG
Plumbago auriculata (5).JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 12, 2011, 9:51:23 PM9/12/11
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Plumbago auriculata, commonly cultivated

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

ushadi Micromini

Sep 13, 2011, 8:02:11 AM9/13/11
to efloraofindia, Balkar Arya, Gurcharan Singh

Yes, every where, I found them in south of England, USA:east coast west coast and the midwest....

and in INDIA ... at Central park in Salt lake ,  Kolkata , Horticulture garden  and some private gardens...dont remember if I saw them at the KolBotG...

its so common that I have stopped pic taking...

seems malis love them.. plant them and forget them esp for hedges... and gives a nice blue color... at least in central park they seem to have done so...

Usha di

Plumbago auriculata street plantings LA 908 002 sm crp lbl nm.jpg

Ushadi micromini

Sep 13, 2011, 8:04:13 AM9/13/11
to efloraofindia
Very nice...
>  Plumbago auriculata (1).JPG
> 117KViewDownload
>
>  Plumbago auriculata (2).JPG
> 103KViewDownload
>
>  Plumbago auriculata (3).JPG
> 163KViewDownload
>
>  Plumbago auriculata (4).JPG
> 155KViewDownload
>
>  Plumbago auriculata (5).JPG
> 116KViewDownload

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 13, 2011, 8:53:54 AM9/13/11
to Ushadi micromini, efloraofindia
Ushadi
You seem to be chjanging the subject line. Your mail has broken away from the tread. Simple reply all to keep it within the thread.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 13, 2011, 8:55:17 AM9/13/11
to ushadi Micromini, efloraofindia, Balkar Arya
Even this mail is broken away.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Satish Phadke

Sep 13, 2011, 10:04:16 AM9/13/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Ushadi micromini, efloraofindia
I am also not understanding why this is happening.
Usha di are you clicking on Reply to all?

ushadi Micromini

Sep 13, 2011, 11:13:23 AM9/13/11
to Satish Phadke, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
yes... that's all I do...

but I discovered that way I can not send in a picture as a follow up in the same except when I need to add a picture I have to copy the original subject  line, paste it to compose mail and attach a file... ,
so here I copy pasted the original (even with the spelling mistake) sent in the file picture of my blue flowers... then after it appeared in the thread ... I went and corrected the spelling...
was that a mistake?

Usha di

=====

Ushadi micromini

Sep 13, 2011, 11:15:18 AM9/13/11
to efloraofindia
well its all here now... magic?

usha di
=======

On Sep 13, 8:13 pm, ushadi Micromini <microminipho...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> yes... that's all I do...
>
> but I discovered that way I can not send in a picture as a follow up in the
> same except when I need to add a picture I have to copy the original
> subject  line, paste it to compose mail and attach a file... ,
> so here I copy pasted the original (even with the spelling mistake) sent in
> the file picture of my blue flowers... then after it appeared in the thread
> ... I went and corrected the spelling...
> was that a mistake?
>
> Usha di
>
> =====
>
> On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 7:34 PM, Satish Phadke <drsmpha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am also not understanding why this is happening.
> > Usha di are you clicking on Reply to all?

Satish Phadke

Sep 14, 2011, 8:40:31 AM9/14/11
to ushadi Micromini, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Even when you click on <Reply to all> in the drop down menu of reply button(Right hand side of the top line of a mail.) you would get a window like this
To........
Cc:.......
Add Bcc I Edit Subject ...Attach a file  Insert : Invitation
You can then attach a picture file by clicking and selecting.....
The thread continues without composing as a new mail.
Hope this helps.
Dr Phadke

ushadi Micromini

Sep 14, 2011, 10:09:59 AM9/14/11
to Satish Phadke, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Yes, it does...... if it works for me, would be wonderful... because often I want to send in my own images to support or refute... but cant ... process to copy paste re: line and compose a new mail is often seemingly too long...
Thanks Satish ji....
will  look in to this process...
Ushja di

promila chaturvedi

Sep 26, 2011, 7:51:17 AM9/26/11
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Is it synonim to P. capensis or it is a different var. or there is no plant as P. capensis?
Promila

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 26, 2011, 8:00:13 AM9/26/11
to promila chaturvedi, Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Promila ji
Plumbago capensis is now a synonym of Plumbago auriculata

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Sep 26, 2011, 8:08:06 AM9/26/11
to efloraofindia
It happens when the subject line is changed but the reply comes from
old thread where the subject line is intact.
Pankaj

On Sep 26, 8:00 pm, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Promila ji
> Plumbago capensis is now a synonym of Plumbago auriculata
>
> On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 5:21 PM, promila chaturvedi <
>

> thegardener.chaturv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is it synonim to P. capensis or it is a different var. or there is no plant
> > as P. capensis?
> > Promila

Balkar Arya

Sep 26, 2011, 10:24:27 AM9/26/11
to Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
Thanks Promila Ji and Gurcharan Ji for adding Synonymi