Indiantreepix is No. 1 e-group in India! Thanks, Experts & Members!

J.M. Garg

Jul 10, 2009, 1:19:30 AM7/10/09
to indiantreepix
Dear members & experts,
It is a pleasure to announce that 'Indiantreepix' is now no. 1 e-group in India & I think the most productive as far as my knowledge goes.
We have received 7430 messages in 2009 till date, which surpasses any other group by a wide margin.
We, moderators, sincerely thank all the Experts, knowledgeable individuals & all members for devoting their valueable time & energy for spreading the knowledge of Indian Flora far & wide.
--
With regards,
Moderators

PS- Members may give wide publicity for the benefit of Indian Flora. If anybody has knowledge otherwise, pl. let us know.

Dinesh Valke

Jul 10, 2009, 1:35:22 AM7/10/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
BRAVO IndianTreePix.
HAPPY POSTING ... HAPPY SHARING KNOWLEDGE & JOY.

Regards to all.

narendra joshi

Jul 10, 2009, 2:00:22 AM7/10/09
to J.M. Garg, Indiantrees

This is the result of great efforts put by Shri Garg Ji, Shri Dinesh Walke Ji, other moderators and of course all members of this group in sharing their knowledge. The expertise available in this group has greatly helped me to know more about flora and fauna. Congratulations to everybody.

Narendra Joshi

Madhuri Pejaver

Jul 10, 2009, 9:01:10 AM7/10/09
to indiantreepix, J.M. Garg

Heartiest Congratulations
Madhuri

Jul 10, 2009, 9:21:44 AM7/10/09
to Madhuri Pejaver, indiantreepix, J.M. Garg
This is an amazing and admirable accomplishment, and certainly the
most accessible quick reference of Indian flora currently available.
The level of helpful expertise and patience is unprecedented, and puts
other e-groups to shame. The number of species photographed that are
available nowhere else on the web lends this group serious weight.
Congratulations indeed, and keep up the good work.

Barry Stock
Hollywood, Florida, USA

satish phadke

Jul 10, 2009, 11:25:40 AM7/10/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
I personally thank all the member contributors for keeping the group very very active and vibrant. As one of the moderator I started feeling small after looking at the exceptionally wonderful responses from the members which I had never expected.
Thanks again
Regards
Dr Satish Phadke

2009/7/10 J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>

--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com

Rakesh Biswas

Jul 10, 2009, 9:27:34 PM7/10/09
to satish phadke, J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Congratulations again!

rakesh

ranjini kamath

Jul 10, 2009, 11:47:45 PM7/10/09
to Rakesh Biswas, satish phadke, J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Garg ji & all the Moderators   Congratulations &  Thank you!!
Best wishes
                       Ranjini Kamath