Commelinales & Zingiberales Week: Cannaceae, Canna x generalis from Delhi

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 7, 2011, 11:26:17 PM2/7/11
to efloraofindia

Commelinales & Zingiberales Week: Cannaceae, Canna x generalis L.H. Bailey & E.Z. Bailey, Hortus 118 118 1930.

The common garden Canna with a variety of colours,  from Delhi
--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Canna-generalis-Kalsa--Delhi-1.jpg
Canna-generalis-Khalsa-Delhi2.jpg
Canna-generalis-Khalsa-Delhi-3.jpg

tanay bose

Feb 7, 2011, 11:43:01 PM2/7/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Nice catch !!
Thanks for sharing
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

mani nair

Feb 8, 2011, 6:53:56 AM2/8/11
to tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Gurcharan ji, nice photos of canna.  Here are my photos of canna.

Place :  Vashi, New Mumbai
Date  :  5.2.2011

Regards,

Mani.

canna0.JPG
canna1.JPG
canna2.JPG
canna3.JPG
canna4.JPG
canna5.JPG
canna6.JPG

tanay bose

Feb 8, 2011, 9:18:11 AM2/8/11
to mani nair, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
You have send the whole garden !!
Tanay

mani nair

Feb 8, 2011, 9:23:18 AM2/8/11
to tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Thanks Tanay ji, there was an exhibition of plants going on in New Mumbai. I took some orchid photos also, which  I will send during the Orchid week.

Regards,

Mani.