For Luffa echinata

Tajahmed Dongargaon

Aug 17, 2011, 3:28:56 PM8/17/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Hi good evening Sir,

Myself Dr TajAhmed (09902802405) from Karnataka, im doing postgraduation in the dept of surgery in ayurveda.

I want to know the information regarding the plant "Luffa echinata",

kindly kindly suggest me, from where should i get the fruits/seeds of this plant.

Thanking you.

With regards

Dr Taj (09902802405)

Dinesh Valke

Aug 17, 2011, 3:40:03 PM8/17/11
to Tajahmed Dongargaon, indian...@googlegroups.com
Dr. Taj ... I suppose you have resurfaced your request ... hopefully some friends from south will come forward to resolve it.
Regards.
Dinesh

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Aug 17, 2011, 3:49:27 PM8/17/11
to efloraofindia, Ajmal Ali
I realised we have one more member here Dr. Ajmal Ali, his PhD is on
Cucurbitaceae so he would be able to answer you.
Regards
Pankaj

On Aug 18, 12:40 am, Dinesh Valke <dinesh.va...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dr. Taj ... I suppose you have resurfaced your request ... hopefully some
> friends from south will come forward to resolve it.
> Regards.
> Dinesh
>
> On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 12:58 AM, Tajahmed Dongargaon <dr.ta...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Hi good evening Sir,
>
> > Myself *Dr TajAhmed (09902802405*) from Karnataka, im doing postgraduation
> > in the dept of surgery in ayurveda.
>
> > I want to know the information regarding the plant *"Luffa echinata",*

Mahadeswara

Aug 18, 2011, 7:17:58 AM8/18/11
to efloraofindia
Contact Indian Institute of Horticulture at Bangalore
(Hesaraghatta ?). You may find the address from the web.