Flora of Panipat: Homacladium platycladum from Arya PG College Panipat Haryana

Balkar Arya

Aug 16, 2011, 1:48:32 PM8/16/11
to indiantreepix
Dear All
Separately uploading Homacladium platycladum
Shot from Arya PG College Panipat
Thanks

--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964
Homacladium platycladum (1).JPG
Homacladium platycladum (2).JPG
Homacladium platycladum (3).JPG
Homacladium platycladum syn Muehlenbeckia platyclados (1).JPG
Homacladium platycladum syn Muehlenbeckia platyclados (3).JPG
Homacladium platycladum syn Muehlenbeckia platyclados (7).JPG
Homacladium platycladum syn Muehlenbeckia platyclados (9).JPG
Homacladium platycladum syn Muehlenbeckia platyclados.JPG

Ushadi micromini

Aug 17, 2011, 12:20:22 AM8/17/11
to efloraofindia
Thank you, Balkarji:
you have found an adventuresome nurseryman... cherish him/her...
its very difficult find them around here... most want to play safe...

Usha di
===
>  Homacladium platycladum (1).JPG
> 103KViewDownload
>
>  Homacladium platycladum (2).JPG
> 106KViewDownload
>
>  Homacladium platycladum (3).JPG
> 279KViewDownload
>
>  Homacladium platycladum syn Muehlenbeckia platyclados (1).JPG
> 143KViewDownload
>
>  Homacladium platycladum syn Muehlenbeckia platyclados (3).JPG
> 211KViewDownload
>
>  Homacladium platycladum syn Muehlenbeckia platyclados (7).JPG
> 204KViewDownload
>
>  Homacladium platycladum syn Muehlenbeckia platyclados (9).JPG
> 173KViewDownload
>
>  Homacladium platycladum syn Muehlenbeckia platyclados.JPG
> 490KViewDownload

Madhuri Pejaver

Aug 17, 2011, 1:09:50 AM8/17/11
to indiantreepix, Balkar Arya
Thanks Balkarji for the beautiful set of photographs. Understood the point related to this plant that is Homacladium.
Actually it is used so commonly as an ornamental plant1
But Balkarji for comparison Phyllanthus also will be required is'nt it?
So thanks for honouring one request. Now second. Pl resend the Phyllanthus epiphyllanthus photos too.
Thank you
Madhuri

Balkar Arya

Aug 17, 2011, 11:42:38 AM8/17/11
to Madhuri Pejaver, indiantreepix
Madhuri ji I have already uploaded them and again i will try to reupload in different thread with name in subject line

formp...@yahoo.com

Aug 17, 2011, 12:38:27 PM8/17/11
to Balkar Arya, Efloraindia
Thank you so much.