Hippophae rhamnoides- Sea-buckthorn

Prashant awale

Sep 28, 2011, 12:38:54 PM9/28/11
to indiantreepix

Dear Friends,

I had been to Ladakh recently. Sharing few of my finds.. I hope U all will like this..

This is my first post from Ladakh..

Entire Nubra valley was full of this Leh berry. Great Sight.

Date/Time: 18-09-2011 / 12:30PM

Location: Hundar, Nubra Valley, Ladakh.

Common name:   Sea-buckthorn,

Bot. name: Hippophae rhamnoides

Family: Elaeagnaceae

Regards
Prashant

IMG_2174.jpg
IMG_2199.jpg
IMG_2172.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 28, 2011, 12:56:37 PM9/28/11
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Good begining Prashant ji

Leh berry juice for all eFl members

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Prashant awale

Sep 28, 2011, 1:33:48 PM9/28/11
to Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Thanks Gurcharan Singh ji. Yes, Leh berry juice for all...
Regards
Prashant

shrikant ingalhalikar

Sep 28, 2011, 2:01:12 PM9/28/11
to efloraofindia
No, e-juice won't do Prashantji. Regards, Shrikant.

On Sep 28, 10:33 pm, Prashant awale <pkaw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Gurcharan Singh ji. Yes, Leh berry juice for all...
> Regards
> Prashant
>
> On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 10:26 PM, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Good begining Prashant ji
>
> > Leh berry juice for all eFl members
>
> > --
> > Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> > Retired  Associate Professor
> > SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
> > Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
> > Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
> >http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>
> > On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 10:08 PM, Prashant awale <pkaw...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> Dear Friends,
>
> >> I had been to Ladakh recently. Sharing few of my finds.. I hope U all will
> >> like this..
>
> >> This is my first post from Ladakh..
>
> >> Entire Nubra valley was full of this Leh berry. Great Sight.
>
> >> Date/Time: 18-09-2011 / 12:30PM
>
> >> *Location: Hundar, Nubra Valley, Ladakh.
> >> *
> >> Common name: * ** Sea-buckthorn,
>
> >> *Bot. name:* **Hippophae rhamnoides
>
> >> *Family: Elaeagnaceae*
>
> >> *Regards
> >> Prashant*

Balkar Arya

Sep 28, 2011, 8:41:05 PM9/28/11
to shrikant ingalhalikar, efloraofindia
Beautiful Catch Prashant Ji. I think now you are going to bombard Manali Leh Plants
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Ushadi micromini

Sep 28, 2011, 11:18:27 PM9/28/11
to efloraofindia
wonderful...
but on juice boxes (not seen in two years..no supply) the berries are
depicted as bright red?

Apparently army research showed it help in maintenance of bone density
at the high altitude...
and then it became like gold here in kolkata...

Usha di

======

Narendra Joshi

Sep 29, 2011, 1:04:09 AM9/29/11