ppt of Indian State flowers

Madhuri Pejaver

Jul 3, 2011, 2:11:40 PM7/3/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear ALL
SEnding herewith a ppt, related with our subject
Hope you will like it.
If you remeber i had send once a presentation of American flowers. With this one of my friend age 77 got inspired and made this.
Hope you will enjoy.
Madhuri
Indian_State_Flowers(1).pps

Madhuri Pejaver

Jul 3, 2011, 2:15:44 PM7/3/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
forgot to mention his name Mr. Hema Gupte

Vijayasankar

Jul 3, 2011, 2:54:03 PM7/3/11
to Madhuri Pejaver, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Madhuri ji for sharing this wonderful presentation.
Hats off to Hema Gupte ji, for his interest and efforts.

Regards

Vijayasankar Raman
University of Mississippi

Madhuri Pejaver

Jul 3, 2011, 3:08:18 PM7/3/11
to Vijayasankar, indian...@googlegroups.com
will convey him
thanks
Madhuri

raghu ananth

Jul 3, 2011, 4:02:31 PM7/3/11
to Madhuri Pejaver, indian...@googlegroups.com
Applause-worthy work! You have challenged us to do better!! Way to go, Sir.

Regards
Raghu

Na Bha

Jul 4, 2011, 5:45:10 AM7/4/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hallo Madhuri ji,

I noticed three slides for Meghalay with three different Flowers. What
might be the reason?
Some states like Rajasthan are not there. Don't they have a stateflower?

But the ppt is beautiful, thanks for sharing
Nalini

Madhuri Pejaver

Jul 4, 2011, 3:21:53 PM7/4/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Na Bha
Dear Nabhaji,
The person who made this ppt is a nonbotanist, 78 YEARS OLD. He has tried to googal, send mails and collected the info whatever he could. Now our group experts whoever have the info must help him to get the gaps filled. as well as corrections to be made.
Frankly speaking when he prepared the slide show it was a surprise for me too. I explained him the drawbacks which appeared to me in technical details more than subject details. Because my subject knowledge is very poor, Later he rectified certain things and resend it to me to send it on the forum.
Meanwhile all problems happened in his home as well as mine. so it got delayed. Now he is in hospital, underwent a major surgery. is recovering. but may take 15 days further to recover and join the mail.
Meanwhile i will forward all mails related to ppt to him, so that rectification can be done.
So a request to all to give suggestions, comments and pray for his speedy recovery
Madhuri

Na Bha

Jul 5, 2011, 5:29:19 AM7/5/11
to Madhuri Pejaver, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Madhuri ji for the clarification.
I appreciate the great efforts taken by a nonbotanist, 78 years. Hats off.
I wish him that he recovers soon and continue his great work.
Regards
Nalini