An e-book on floral diversity of Ladakh

Narendra Joshi

Jul 14, 2011, 2:08:04 AM7/14/11
to indiantreepix
Dear friends,

Please find enclosed herewith a field guide - floral diversity of
Ladakh. It may please be noted that the photos are not of good
quality.
The book is written in two languages one is English the other seems to
be ladakhi, but not sure.

--
With Regards,
Narendra Joshi

field_guide_floral_diversity_of_ladakh.pdf

Prashant awale

Jul 14, 2011, 3:25:33 AM7/14/11
to Narendra Joshi, indiantreepix
Thanks Narendra ji for sharing this book.
Regards
Prashant

Smilax004

Jul 14, 2011, 4:36:12 AM7/14/11
to efloraofindia
Thanks for sharing this. The pictures are not clear. Do you have
another version of the same that has clarity pictures. Which is the
other language used in this work?

Regards,
Giby
>  field_guide_floral_diversity_of_ladakh.pdf
> 3988KViewDownload

Narendra Joshi

Jul 14, 2011, 5:00:15 AM7/14/11
to Smilax004, Prashant awale, efloraofindia
The pictures and resolution in the book is not clear. I found this
book while surfing the net. The other language even I also do not
know. I will make an attempt to find out.

With regards,

Narendra Joshi

satyendra tiwari

Jul 14, 2011, 5:18:50 AM7/14/11
to Narendra Joshi, efloraofindia
Narendra ji,
Many thanks for the book,
What I feel about the pictures is thatr they put them too small and on book their size is different. They get pixeled in book. If they put big picture and show it small then quality would have been better.
Regards.
Satyendra
--
Satyendra K.Tiwari.
Wildlife Photographer, Naturalist, Tour Leader

promila chaturvedi

Jul 14, 2011, 9:37:56 AM7/14/11
to Narendra Joshi, indiantreepix
Thanks Narendra Ji,
for the consideration.
Promila

unc...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2011, 10:40:24 AM7/15/11
to efloraofindia
The other language in this publication is a dialect of Ladakhi. It is
written in the Tibetan script or Bodhyik.

Regards,

Sunetro.