uttarakhand uid 1 30092011

amit chauhan

Sep 30, 2011, 2:32:27 AM9/30/11
to indiantreepix
Dear all,

Attaching photos of Amaranthaceae member. Pls help in identification
regards

Date/Time-4.9.2011
Location-Place, Altitude, - 5 km ahead Mandal, Uttarakhand 2000 m
Habitat- Garden/ Urban/ Wild/ Type- Wild
Plant Habit-Tree/ Shrub/ Climber/ Herb- herb
Height/Length- about 70 cm tall
Leaves Type/Shape/ Size-as in photograph
Flowers Size/Colour/ Calyx/ Bracts-
Fruits Type/Shape/ Size Seeds-Not seen

regards
--
Dr. Amit Chauhan
Junior Technical Assistant

IMG_5810.JPG
IMG_5811.JPG

Nidhan Singh

Oct 3, 2011, 10:38:01 AM10/3/11
to amit chauhan, indiantreepix
Hi,

Amit Ji,
your plant can be Cyathula tomentosa I think.
--
Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227

Mayur Nandikar

Oct 4, 2011, 3:33:57 AM10/4/11
to Nidhan Singh, amit chauhan, indiantreepix
Nidhan ji you are right this is Cyathula only cant say about species
--
Mr. Mayur D. Nandikar,
Research Student,

amit chauhan

Oct 4, 2011, 5:01:46 AM10/4/11
to Mayur Nandikar, Nidhan Singh, indiantreepix
I think Nidhanji has indicated the correct identity. Thanks Nidhanji
and Mayurji for helping me in identifying the species.

regards

On 10/4/11, Mayur Nandikar <mayurn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nidhan ji you are right this is *Cyathula *only cant say about species

J.M. Garg

Dec 26, 2019, 4:38:40 AM12/26/19
to efloraofindia, amit chauhan, MayurNandikar, Nidhan Singh
I think it should be Cyathula capitata Moq. as per keys and details at Cyathula
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).

IMG_5810.JPG
IMG_5811.JPG