Article...Thinking Beyond the Grid by

PUTTARAJU K

Mar 24, 2011, 1:14:41 PM3/24/11
to indiantreepix
Dear moderator,

If you find this article is of worth posting please post it, other
wise cancel it.

Pl find attached article published in Deccan Herarld Dt:22-02-2011for
your information.

Regards
Puttaraju.K

20110222pA001100002.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 24, 2011, 1:48:29 PM3/24/11
to PUTTARAJU K, indiantreepix
Puttaraju ji
Thanks for this useful upload. Please accept our thanks for carrying out this noble work for the community in your area. We are proud to have you in our group.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Mar 24, 2011, 2:47:10 PM3/24/11
to efloraofindia
Thanks a lot for sharing this valuable information. Best wishes for
your future endeavors.
Regards
Pankaj

On Mar 24, 10:48 pm, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Puttaraju ji
> Thanks for this useful upload. Please accept our thanks for carrying out
> this noble work for the community in your area. We are proud to have you in
> our group.
>
> --
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired  Associate Professor

Mahadeswara

Mar 25, 2011, 7:56:50 AM3/25/11
to efloraofindia, PUTTARAJU K
Dear Puttaraju,
I am delighted to read your activities related to wild life
photography and conservation. It is worth emulating. I for one in
the e- flora group is proud of your achievements. Kudos!
Wishing you all the best in your endeavors.
Mahadeswara Swamy, Ph.D
>  20110222pA001100002.jpg
> 965KViewDownload

Balkar Arya

Mar 25, 2011, 12:25:43 PM3/25/11
to Mahadeswara, efloraofindia, PUTTARAJU K
Great Dear Puttaraju Ji
Keep it up

--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Padmini Raghavan

Mar 25, 2011, 1:46:00 PM3/25/11
to PUTTARAJU K, indiantreepix
What impressive work!!
This is truly India Shining!

Both of you are remarkable inspiration for the majority of us who are "armchair
nature-lovers".
More power to you and best wishes for the "Good Life" that you are living.

In admiration,
  Padmini Raghavan.

Ushadi micromini

Mar 25, 2011, 11:26:45 PM3/25/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Puttarju ji:
I am impressed....
Its wonderful to see these pictures and read the short descriptions...
Isn't Indian traditions great...where homes and hearth are open to
visitors....
And your dedication to your "Hobby" is impressive...
I hope to get better acquainted with your work as time goes on...
I am new to this group....
Usha di....

On Mar 24, 10:14 pm, PUTTARAJU K <pakshirajka...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  20110222pA001100002.jpg
> 965KViewDownload

Rashida Atthar

Mar 26, 2011, 1:51:02 AM3/26/11
to Ushadi micromini, efloraofindia
Truely inspirational, thanks for sharing.

regards,
Rashida.

J.M. Garg

Mar 26, 2011, 2:13:10 AM3/26/11
to PUTTARAJU K, indiantreepix
Puttaraju ji,
Keep up the good work !!!
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix or https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (more than 1550 members & 64,000 messages on 28/2/11 & with a database of around 4500 species on 15/12/10)

Smita Raskar

Mar 26, 2011, 4:01:03 AM3/26/11
to J.M. Garg, PUTTARAJU K, indiantreepix
Keep up..i will like to visit your place sometimes:):)
--
Smita raskar
308 Disha Residency,

raghu ananth

Mar 26, 2011, 7:34:03 AM3/26/11
to PUTTARAJU K, J.M. Garg, indiantreepix

Thanks for the sharing this article.

People over there (Kaiga Nuclear power station) are known to live in harmony with mother nature and the use of solar for all their day to day needs just goes to show how eco-friendly they are.

With the nuclear disaster lessons from the Chernobyl (1986) and the recent Fukushima, the message is very clear "Say Yes to Solar and No to Nuclear energy"

Moreover, nuclear radiations are catastrophic.  Can wipe out the entire flora fauna of the pristine Western Ghats. Hope the govt does not succumb to vested commercial interests of western Nations and pins its decision on prudence and foresight.

Regards,
Raghu.

Regards
Raghu