Erythrina for ID : 040611 : AK-1

Aarti S. Khale

Jun 4, 2011, 10:18:07 AM6/4/11
to efloraofindia
Taken at a flower nursery at Nasik,Maharashtra on the 17th of June, 2006.
A medium sized tree.
Aarti
DSCN1732-Nasik.JPG

ajinkya gadave

Jun 4, 2011, 2:03:58 PM6/4/11
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia
Erythrina crista-galli,

Satish Chile

Jun 5, 2011, 12:11:20 AM6/5/11
to ajinkya gadave, Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia
Yes Anjinkya ji it is Erythrina crista-galli
--
Dr. Satish Kumar Chile

Aarti S. Khale

Jun 5, 2011, 1:19:07 AM6/5/11
to Satish Chile, ajinkya gadave, efloraofindia
Dr Satish ji and Ajinkya ji,
Thanks a lot for the id....I just wanted to clear my doubts.
Generally I check all the names from 'flowersofindia.net' site.
It is the same....but it is always better to get an expert opinion
when we have so many on our group!
Regards,
Aarti

On 6/5/11, Satish Chile <chile...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes Anjinkya ji it is *Erythrina* *crista-galli*

> On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 11:33 PM, ajinkya gadave
> <ajinky...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> *Erythrina* crista-galli,

Satish Chile

Jun 5, 2011, 7:32:52 AM6/5/11
to Aarti S. Khale, ajinkya gadave, efloraofindia
You are welcome Aarti ji.