PLANT FOR ID 107 SMP JUN 09 Lahaul- Spiti

satish phadke

Jul 27, 2009, 7:03:36 AM7/27/09
to indiantreepix Indian
Another small herb from Lahaul Spiti. for ID. I hope all the three pictures are of the same plant.
Unfortunately the picture is not of good quality..

--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com
107 DSCN1060s.jpg

Tabish

Jul 27, 2009, 7:17:51 AM7/27/09
to indiantreepix
Looks like Rheum australe
- Tabish
>  107 DSCN1060s.jpg
> 166KViewDownload
>
>  112 DSCN1075.jpg
> 175KViewDownload
>
>  112DSCN1073.jpg
> 168KViewDownload

Satish Phadke

Oct 15, 2010, 3:43:10 AM10/15/10
to indiantreepix Indian, Satish Phadke
After looking at the plant posted by Prashant ji
Let us have a re look at this plant.
This also appears to be the same what Ritesh ji has IDed as Oxyria digyna.
Dr Phadke

Satish Phadke

Oct 15, 2010, 3:46:52 AM10/15/10
to Satish Phadke, indiantreepix Indian
If you can't see the images....Attaching the photos again as it was sent from my earlier email ID
Dr Phadke
107 DSCN1060sRheum australe.jpg
112 DSCN1075.jpg
112DSCN1073Rheum australe.jpg

Ritesh Choudhary

Oct 15, 2010, 5:09:32 AM10/15/10
to efloraofindia
Yes Dr. Satish ji,

You are right. These are Oxyria digyna only. Happy to see plants from
Lahaul & Spiti.

Best regards,
Ritesh.

On Oct 15, 4:46 pm, Satish Phadke <drsmpha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you can't see the images....Attaching the photos again as it was sent
> from my earlier email ID
> Dr Phadke
>
> On 15 October 2010 13:13, Satish Phadke <phadke.sat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > After looking at the plant posted by Prashant ji
> > Let us have a re look at this plant.
> > This also appears to be the same what Ritesh ji has IDed as *Oxyria
> > digyna.*
> > Dr Phadke
>
> > On 27 July 2009 16:33, satish phadke <phadke.sat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Another small herb from Lahaul Spiti. for ID. I hope all the three
> >> pictures are of the same plant.
> >> Unfortunately the picture is not of good quality..
>
> >> --
>
> >> http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com
>

>  107 DSCN1060sRheum australe.jpg
> 166KViewDownload