identification no 070711sn2

Satish Nikam

Jul 7, 2011, 3:20:21 AM7/7/11
to Indiantrees Pics
Dear All,
             Kindly identify this plant taken at Mulshi,Pune in May 11,besides the bank of a stream.
thanks
regards
satish nikam
IMG_5412-r.jpg
IMG_5413-r.jpg
IMG_5415-r.jpg

Neil Soares

Jul 7, 2011, 6:12:31 AM7/7/11
to Indiantrees Pics, Satish Nikam
Hi,
 This is Lobelia nicotianaefolia locally called Ran-tambakhu. Will send my photographs of this later.
                  Regards,
                   Neil Soares.

H S

Jul 7, 2011, 6:23:14 AM7/7/11
to Neil Soares, Indiantrees Pics, Satish Nikam
Yes Dr. Neil is right, it is Lobelia nicotianaefolia

regards,
--
 - H.S.

A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, - a mere heart of stone

Neil Soares

Jul 7, 2011, 6:41:45 AM7/7/11
to H S, Indiantrees Pics, Satish Nikam
Thank you H.S.  As promised, my photographs of Ran-tambakhu.
                  Regards,
                   Neil Soares.

--- On Thu, 7/7/11, H S <hems...@gmail.com> wrote:
Lobelia nicotianaefolia, Ran-tambakhu 1.jpg
Lobelia nicotianaefolia, Ran-tambakhu 2.jpg
Lobelia nicotianaefolia, Ran-tambakhu 3.jpg
Lobelia nicotianaefolia, Ran-tambakhu 4.jpg
Lobelia nicotianaefolia, Ran-tambakhu 5.jpg