Fwd: book on flora

J.M. Garg

Mar 19, 2011, 5:04:13 AM3/19/11
to efloraofindia, vijay...@unionbankofindia.com

Forwarding for any assistance in the matter please.

Jun 27, 2011, 5:21:21 AM6/27/11
to efloraofindia, vijay...@unionbankofindia.com, dinesh...@gmail.com, pka...@gmail.com, le...@rediffmail.com, rajde...@gmail.com, satishp...@gmail.com, drsmp...@gmail.com, anala...@gmail.com, swee...@gmail.com, nudra...@gmail.com, tcha...@gmail.com, drneil...@yahoo.com, raani...@gmail.com, Plumbago...@gmail.com, hems...@gmail.com, devar...@gmail.com, sheeta...@gmail.com

Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter please.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1600 members & 70,000 messages on 30/5/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5000 species)