Flora of Haryana: Hemidesmus indicus from TDL Herbal Park Yamunanagar Haryana

Balkar Arya

Oct 1, 2011, 9:41:28 AM10/1/11
to indiantreepix
Dear All
Hemidesmus indicus from TDL Herbal Park Yamunanagar Haryana
Thanks

--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964
Hemidesmus indicus (1).JPG
Hemidesmus indicus (2).JPG
Hemidesmus indicus (3).JPG
Hemidesmus indicus (4).JPG
Hemidesmus indicus (5).JPG
Hemidesmus indicus (6).JPG

Nayan Singh

Oct 1, 2011, 11:59:24 AM10/1/11
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Dear Balkar ji
your plant looks like Cryptolepis buchnani
Thanks
Nayan.

N.S.Dungriyal IFS
Chief Conservator of Forests
Oct 1, 2011, 9:57:03 PM10/1/11
to Neil Soares, Nayan Singh, indiantreepix
Thanks Nayan ji and Neil Ji
I could not see its flower till today. For that I purchased two plants and planted in my College waiting for flowers on Them. I also doubted there id (staff of Herbal Park) but they said  there are two varities of this and this is one. Thanks for your inputs , i will confirm this while the plant will be in flowering stage
Thanks