Bombax ceiba Thorns on trunk

satyendra tiwari

Sep 9, 2011, 10:30:19 PM9/9/11
to efloraofindia
Dear All,
I lost the thread Sorry for that.
Here are the pictures from a plant growing in my garden.
Please see the thorns on trunk. They are growing as the trunk growing. On top area trunk is smooth no Thorns.
Regards.
Satyendra

--
Satyendra K.Tiwari.
Wildlife Photographer, Naturalist, Tour Leader

Bombax cieba DSC_8908.jpg
Bombax ceiba Thorns on trunk.DSC_8914.jpg