Radermachera xylocarpa

Rajesh Sachdev

Aug 4, 2011, 11:31:21 AM8/4/11
to efloraindia, wildflowerindia, hopethane, india-nature-pixs, wild mumbai
Name of Species: Radermachera xylocarpa
Habit :Tree
Family Name : Bignoniaceae
English Name : Padri Tree
Marathi Name : Khadshing
Hindi Name : NA
Preferred Habitat : Deciduou forests, slopes
Conservation Status : NA
Abundance  : Occasional
Date of sighting : 5th April 2011
Location : Barvi Forest, Badlapur (Maharashtra)
Habitat : Forest Clearing, SLope
Altitude : 130 Mtrs (MSL)
Flowering : Yes
Fruitining  : No

Radermachera xylocarpa (3).JPG
Radermachera xylocarpa (1).JPG
Radermachera xylocarpa (2).JPG

Balkar Arya

Aug 4, 2011, 11:51:13 AM8/4/11
to Rajesh Sachdev, efloraindia, wildflowerindia, hopethane, india-nature-pixs, wild mumbai
Nice Pics with Details Rajesh Ji Thanks for sharing
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Neil Soares

Aug 4, 2011, 1:41:16 PM8/4/11
to Rajesh Sachdev, Balkar Arya, efloraindia, wildflowerindia
Hi Rajesh,
  Nice photographs !  Flowering occurs between March and May but the fruit tend to remain on the trees throghout the year. Sending a few of my photographs.
                     Regards,
                      Neil Soares.

--- On Thu, 8/4/11, Balkar Arya <balka...@gmail.com> wrote:
Radermachera xylocarpa, Kharsing 1.jpg
Radermachera xylocarpa, Kharsing 2.jpg
Radermachera xylocarpa, Kharsing 3.jpg
Radermachera xylocarpa, Kharsing 4.jpg
Radermachera xylocarpa, Kharsing 5.jpg
Radermachera xylocarpa, Kharsing 6.jpg
Radermachera xylocarpa, Kharsing 7.jpg
Radermachera xylocarpa, Kharsing 8.jpg

Mahadeswara

Aug 4, 2011, 11:36:26 PM8/4/11
to efloraofindia
Nice depicting of the seasonal variations of foliage , flowering and
fruiting by Dr Neil Soares ji and Rajesh SachDev ji. Thanks for
sharing the photographs. I am yet to come across this tree in
Mysore.