Flora of Panipat: Trichosanthes tricuspidata from Sodhapur Panipat

Balkar Arya

Sep 14, 2011, 9:47:42 AM9/14/11
to indiantreepix
Dear All
Trichosanthes tricuspidata  from village Sodhapur Panipat
Female plant with small young fruits.

--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964
Trichosanthes tricuspidata (1).JPG
Trichosanthes tricuspidata (2).JPG
Trichosanthes tricuspidata (3).JPG
Trichosanthes tricuspidata (4).JPG
Trichosanthes tricuspidata (5).JPG
Trichosanthes tricuspidata (6).JPG

J.M. Garg

Mar 22, 2020, 5:51:19 AM3/22/20
to efloraofindia, Balkar Arya
Trichosanthes bracteata (Lam.) Voigt as per Revision of the Trichosanthes tricuspidata – bracteata complex (Cucurbitaceae) in India- Savita Pandey, T.S. Rana and K.N. Nair- Rheedea Vol. 26 (2) 83-93 2016
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).