Thattekad Mushroom ID Request

Sushmita Jha

Oct 22, 2010, 8:10:02 AM10/22/10
to indiantreepix
Hello all,
Thattekad bio-diversity was really impressive. We found some amazing mushrooms. Would really appreciate ID confirmation of these images.
Thank you.
Sushmita Jha
Mushroom1ID-closeup2.jpg
Mushroom2IDb-Thattekad.jpg
Mushroom2ID-real-color-That.jpg
Mushroom4-ID-Thattekad.jpg

tanay bose

Oct 22, 2010, 3:39:28 PM10/22/10
to Sushmita Jha, indiantreepix
Hi Sumita Ji,

Mushroom1ID-closeup2.jpg- Coltricia cinnamomea

Mushroom2IDb-Thattekad.jpg & Mushroom2ID-real-color-That.jpg- Geopyxis carbonaria (or something close )

Mushroom4-ID-Thattekad.jpg- Pleurocybella porrigens

Regards
Tanay

--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

mani nair

Oct 23, 2010, 2:31:52 AM10/23/10
to tanay bose, Sushmita Jha, indiantreepix
Sushmita ji ... please follow the posting guidelines put at
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix/web/brief-posting-guid...

From your recent posts, following points to note:

1) Separate posts for ID queries ... that is, post only one mushroom per post
... to avoid confusion and to facilitate systematic entry into EOI database.

2) Subject line of each post to be different ... for example you may put:
your intials + date + (serial number, if more than one query on the same
date) ... to avoid fusion of different posted threads.

3) Provide "as much information as possible" in a standard format (available
at
http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/web/detailed-posting-gui...)
... this helps kill ambiguities and doubts about the posted plant.

Happy posting !!

On 10/22/10, tanay bose <tanay...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Sumita Ji,
>
> *Mushroom1ID-closeup2.jpg-** Coltricia cinnamomea*
>
> *Mushroom2IDb-Thattekad.jpg & Mushroom2ID-real-color-**That.jpg- Geopyxis
> carbonaria (or something close )*
>
> *Mushroom4-ID-Thattekad.jpg-* *Pleurocybella porrigens*

> Regards
> Tanay
>
> On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 5:40 PM, Sushmita Jha <sushmi...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>> Thattekad bio-diversity was really impressive. We found some amazing
>> mushrooms. Would really appreciate ID confirmation of these images.
>> Thank you.
>> Sushmita Jha
>>

> --

> *Tanay Bose*

Sushmita Jha

Oct 23, 2010, 3:39:13 AM10/23/10
to mani nair, tanay bose, indiantreepix
Thank you, Tanay ji, for your ID help.
Thank you, Mani ji for reminding me of the posting guidelines. I should have looked them up before posting after many months!
Sushmita

JM Garg

Apr 22, 2019, 6:16:34 AM4/22/19
to efloraofindia, Sushmita Jha
Pl. see difference between two species (from the same author) as below:

Based on the above, posted images may be of Microporus xanthopus.