Sonerila for ID_RKC_290311

Ritesh Kumar Choudhary

Mar 29, 2011, 1:13:40 AM3/29/11
to efloraofindia
Sonerila for ID pl.

Loc.: On way to Churdhar, Himachal Pradesh (ca 1500m)

Date: August, 2010.

Regards,
Ritesh.
Sonerila.JPG

manudev madhavan

Mar 30, 2011, 7:43:36 AM3/30/11
to Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, efloraofindia
Could this be a species of Argostemma???

--
Manudev K Madhavan
Junior Research Fellow

J.M. Garg

Jul 8, 2011, 8:35:45 AM7/8/11
to efloraofindia, sing...@gmail.com, tab...@gmail.com, sahani...@gmail.com, prajn...@gmail.com, parm...@sancharnet.in, amit...@gmail.com, alokis...@gmail.com, manudev madhavan, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Could this be a species of Argostemma???
Manudev K Madhavan”
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1630 members & 73,000 messages on 30/6/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5000 species)

Sonerila.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 11, 2011, 10:43:29 AM9/11/11
to efloraofindia, Ritesh Choudhary, manudev madhavan, Mahadeswara

Forwarding again for Id confirmation or otherwise please.

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Could this be a species of Argostemma???
Manudev K Madhavan”

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Sep 15, 2011, 2:02:56 PM9/15/11
to manudev madhavan, efloraofindia, Ritesh Choudhary, Mahadeswara, Gurcharan Singh
Yes Argostemma courtallense Arn. of Rubiaceae family.
What was the altitude.
From stream side, I guess.

Regards,
Giby

--
GIBY KURIAKOSE PhD
Royal Enclave,

Prabhu kumar KM

Sep 16, 2011, 4:48:08 AM9/16/11
to Giby Kuriakose, manudev madhavan, efloraofindia, Ritesh Choudhary, Mahadeswara, Gurcharan Singh

Yes Gibiji you are right
          it is Argostemma courtallense
--
Prabhu Kumar K M
Scientist

J.M. Garg

Jul 30, 2022, 3:26:27 AM7/30/22
to efloraofindia, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary
This appears to be Argostemma sarmentosum Wall., as Argostemma courtallense Arn. does not have distribution in the area.

Jul 30, 2022, 5:18:05 AM7/30/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary
Agree Mr. Garg !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Ritesh Kumar Choudhary

Aug 1, 2022, 1:01:11 AM8/1/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Yes, I too agree with Argostemma. Thanks a lot!
Regards,
Ritesh