Flora of Panipat District- Ipomoea obscura

Balkar Arya

Sep 23, 2010, 2:13:24 PM9/23/10
to indiantreepix
Dear All
Flora of Panipat District- Ipomoea obscura

( correct me if i am wrong)

--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964
tn_Ipomoea obscura2.JPG
tn_Ipomoea obscura3.JPG
tn_Ipomoea obscura4.JPG
tn_Ipomoea obscura5.JPG

Dinesh Valke

Sep 23, 2010, 2:22:12 PM9/23/10
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
... commonly known as: obscure morning glory • Gujarati: ગુંબડવેલ gumbadvel • Hindi: पान बेल pan bel • Kannada: bilichita bogari, bokadi mooguthi balli • Konkani: pilibonvari • Malayalam: cherutali, tirutali • Marathi: पिवळी भोंवरी pivali bhonvari, पिवळी पुंगळी piwli pungali • Sanskrit: लक्ष्मन lakshmana, वचगंधा vachagandha • Tamil: chirudalli, kuruguttali • Telugu: golla jiddu aaku, nalla kokkita

Regards.

Balkar Arya

Sep 23, 2010, 2:25:48 PM9/23/10
to Dinesh Valke, indiantreepix
No words for your quick efforts
Dinesh Ji have you typed it before my post
Anyway thanks again

Dinesh Valke

Sep 23, 2010, 2:32:45 PM9/23/10
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Balkar ji ... copy-pasting from my notes.
Regards.

Balkar Arya

Sep 4, 2011, 1:30:03 PM9/4/11
to Dinesh Valke, indiantreepix
More Pics from Panipat
Ipomoea obscura (1)Sm.JPG
Ipomoea obscura (2)Sm.JPG
Ipomoea obscura (3)Sm.JPG
Ipomoea obscura (4)Sm.JPG
Ipomoea obscura (5)Sm.JPG
Ipomoea obscura (6)Sm.JPG
Ipomoea obscura (7)Sm.JPG
Ipomoea obscura (8)Sm.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 4, 2011, 9:41:25 PM9/4/11
to Balkar Arya, Dinesh Valke, indiantreepix
Yes Balkar ji
Very common in Delhi also

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh