Fwd: DEW DROPS

J.M. Garg

Jan 11, 2011, 12:00:34 AM1/11/11
to efloraofindia, Col Bimal Sarkar
Forwarding for any assistance in the matter please.

Jan 11, 2011, 2:23:57 AM1/11/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Col Bimal Sarkar
Dear Sir
This phenomena is called GUTTATION.
Please check the following link for more details:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guttation

Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate