Goa photo for identification - 6

Tapas Chakrabarty

Jun 21, 2011, 6:51:30 AM6/21/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
For identification please
TC
Carissa sp.JPG

Dinesh Valke

Jun 21, 2011, 8:25:02 AM6/21/11
to Tapas Chakrabarty, indian...@googlegroups.com
Tapas ji,

It is a bit difficult to guess with what is seen in the photo.
Please let know whether this plant is found in the wild or planted in urban area ... and date / time will help know about flowering / fruiting period.

Regards.
Dinesh

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 4:21 PM, Tapas Chakrabarty <tcha...@gmail.com> wrote:
For identification please
TC

Vijayasankar

Jun 21, 2011, 2:15:50 PM6/21/11
to Dinesh Valke, Tapas Chakrabarty, indian...@googlegroups.com
Please provide the details required by Dinesh ji, for correct id.
Until then, I just guess this as Scutia myrtina.

Regards

Vijayasankar Raman
University of Mississippi

J.M. Garg