1001 posts By Balkar Ji

Giby Kuriakose

Sep 30, 2011, 5:53:35 AM9/30/11
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Congratulations Balkar sir!
It is a great achievement with 1001 posts in this month as of now.
Most of the posts are detailed documentation of plants with quality pictures.
We salute you for the effort put forth, that helps us to learn so many species with the aid of detailed pictures.

Thanks and Regards,
Giby

--
GIBY KURIAKOSE PhD
Royal Enclave,

Bhatt Sweta

Sep 30, 2011, 5:55:38 AM9/30/11
to Giby Kuriakose, Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Congrats Balkarji!!!!!

Thanks Gibyji for putting it up for us!!
--
Bhatt Shweta
Doctoral Research Student,

mani nair

Sep 30, 2011, 5:58:23 AM9/30/11
to Bhatt Sweta, Giby Kuriakose, Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Congratulations Balkar ji,  we like to see many more  beautiful flower photos.
Keep it up !!
Regards,
Mani.

Satish Phadke

Sep 30, 2011, 6:02:42 AM9/30/11
to mani nair, Bhatt Sweta, Giby Kuriakose, Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Congratulations Balkar ji.
Great enthusiasm.
--
Dr Satish Phadke

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 30, 2011, 6:04:41 AM9/30/11
to mani nair, Bhatt Sweta, Giby Kuriakose, Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
That is really a great milestone that all of were anticipating and wishing for Balkar ji. Thankfully he has already processed and uploaded his Chakrata photos when I am still lingering on to second day of the trip. Congratulations Balkar ji.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 3:28 PM, mani nair <mani....@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Ushadi micromini

Sep 30, 2011, 7:24:56 AM9/30/11
to efloraofindia
hurray..
we got to see some awesome botanical specimen...

good for you, good for us...
somewhere I read that you took a break to see a movie... that's
good... well deserved

I have been wondering how do you do all this...
Congratulations on the milestone...
Usha di
==========

On Sep 30, 3:04 pm, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That is really a great milestone that all of were anticipating and wishing
> for Balkar ji. Thankfully he has already processed and uploaded his Chakrata
> photos when I am still lingering on to second day of the trip.
> Congratulations Balkar ji.
>
> --
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired  Associate Professor
>

> On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 3:28 PM, mani nair <mani.na...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Congratulations Balkar ji,  we like to see many more  beautiful flower
> > photos.
> > Keep it up !!
> > Regards,
> > Mani.
>
> > On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 3:25 PM, Bhatt Sweta <bhattsw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Congrats Balkarji!!!!!
>
> >> Thanks Gibyji for putting it up for us!!
>
> >> On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 3:23 PM, Giby Kuriakose <giby.kuriak...@gmail.com

> >> --
> >> *Bhatt Shweta*
> >> *Doctoral Research Student,*

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Sep 30, 2011, 8:51:07 AM9/30/11
to efloraofindia
congratulations Balkar sir.
Great work and indeed great selfless dedication ...
Pankaj

On Sep 30, 7:24 pm, Ushadi micromini <microminipho...@gmail.com>

Balkar Arya

Sep 30, 2011, 9:39:11 AM9/30/11
to Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
Thanks to All. I am short of words to thank you all for  affection appreciation and kind words i received from you all.
Thanks
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh