Mussaenda Flower

Raviprakash SS

Jul 26, 2011, 2:00:18 PM7/26/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Captured in my native (Malnad) last month.

--
Cheers,
Raviprakash.S.S

mani nair

Jul 27, 2011, 12:25:29 AM7/27/11
to Raviprakash SS, indian...@googlegroups.com
Raviprakash ji, beautiful flower.  Actually you should have taken the photos of the bracts also.  They are more beautiful.

Regards,

Mani.

Balkar Arya

Jul 27, 2011, 8:54:04 PM7/27/11
to mani nair, Raviprakash SS, indian...@googlegroups.com
Raviprakash Ji
It may be Mussaenda philippica
pls share a photo with leaves also for proper id
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Raviprakash SS

Jul 27, 2011, 10:28:36 PM7/27/11
to Balkar Arya, mani nair, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your comments,

Unfortunately i donot have a pic with leaves. I use 85mm macro lens.. sometimes it is difficult for me to capture both Flower and Leaves in focus as i try to emphasize the flower most of the times. This was captured in my native. I will capture one with leaves next time when i visit and share.

--
Cheers,
Raviprakash.S.S

Sid

Jul 28, 2011, 2:14:51 AM7/28/11
to Raviprakash SS, Balkar Arya, mani nair, indian...@googlegroups.com
Raviprakash ji,

Excellent colour, nice composition. Thanks.

Sid.

JM Garg

Aug 9, 2022, 8:59:35 AM8/9/22
to Raviprakash SS, efloraofindia
This is Mussaenda erythrophylla Schumach. & Thonn., as per images and details herein.
Musunda.jpg