Kalatope id al070111a

Alok Mahendroo

Jul 1, 2011, 10:54:56 AM7/1/11
to efloraofindia
Dear friends,

Another flower in bloom right now..

Location Kalatope, Chamba
Altitude 2100 mts
Habit Herb
Habitat wild
Plant height 12 inches

regards
Alok
--
Himalayan Village Education Trust
Village Khudgot,
P.O. Dalhousie
District Chamba
H.P. 176304, India
www.hive.interconnection.org
www.hivetrust.wordpress.com
www.forwildlife.wordpress.com

DSCN2733.jpg
DSCN2734.jpg

Plant Diversity

Jul 1, 2011, 12:43:30 PM7/1/11
to efloraofindia
this is probably a Lysimachia species. Lysimachia is classified in
Primulaceae in the new APG3 system.

Kind regards,

Alastair
http://www.facebook.com/PlantDiversity
>  DSCN2733.jpg
> 97KViewDownload
>
>  DSCN2734.jpg
> 142KViewDownload

Ushadi micromini

Jul 1, 2011, 8:27:05 PM7/1/11
to efloraofindia
Isn't there a more authentic reference, other than a social network?
like an edu site or some such??? or a botanical one??/
thanks
Usha di
======

On Jul 1, 9:43 pm, Plant Diversity <a.cul...@reading.ac.uk> wrote:
> this is probably a Lysimachia species.  Lysimachia is classified in
> Primulaceae in the new APG3 system.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Alastairhttp://www.facebook.com/PlantDiversity
>
> On Jul 1, 3:54 pm, Alok Mahendroo <alokisabe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear friends,
>
> > Another flower in bloom right now..
>
> > Location Kalatope, Chamba
> > Altitude 2100 mts
> > Habit Herb
> > Habitat wild
> > Plant height 12 inches
>
> > regards
> > Alok
> > --
> > Himalayan Village Education Trust
> > Village Khudgot,
> > P.O. Dalhousie
> > District Chamba
> > H.P. 176304, Indiawww.hive.interconnection.orgwww.hivetrust.wordpress.comwww.forwildlif...
>
> >  DSCN2733.jpg
> > 97KViewDownload
>
> >  DSCN2734.jpg
> > 142KViewDownload

Gurcharan Singh

Jul 2, 2011, 4:57:11 AM7/2/11
to Ushadi micromini, efloraofindia
I hope Lysimachia japonica

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

tanay bose

Jul 2, 2011, 10:09:07 AM7/2/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Ushadi micromini, efloraofindia
Lysimachia japonica from Primulaceae
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Alok

Jul 2, 2011, 11:03:33 AM7/2/11
to efloraofindia
Thanks Gurcharan ji, Tanay ji, Usha di and Alastair ji for your help..
regards
Alok
> *Tanay Bose*
> Research Assistant & Teaching Assistant.
> Department of Botany.
> University of British Columbia .
> 3529-6270 University Blvd.
> Vancouver, B.C. V6T 1Z4 (Canada)
> Phone: 778-323-4036 (Mobile)
>            604-822-2019 (Lab)
>            604-822-6089  (Fax)
> ta...@interchange.ubc.ca
> *Webpages:*http://www.botany.ubc.ca/people/mberbee.htmlhttp://www.botany.ubc.ca/people/gradstud.htmlhttps://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/

JM Garg

Jul 18, 2019, 1:38:36 AM7/18/19
to efloraofindia
DSCN2733.jpg
DSCN2734.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jul 18, 2019, 1:40:35 AM7/18/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Ashwini Bhatia, dipankar borah, Dr V P Bhatt, D.S Rawat, gurinder, Nidhan Singh, Isabelle & Alok
I am reviewing all related posts in view of Ashwini ji's post at Lysimachia debilis ABJUL2019/01
I do not find the key character of Plants red to black glandular punctate or striate as per keys in Flora of China
I think we should we keep it as Lysimachia japonica subsp. japonica (Plants epunctate or translucent glandular punctate as per keys in Flora of China)

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

DSCN2733.jpg
DSCN2734.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jul 27, 2019, 7:33:11 AM7/27/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Ashwini Bhatia, dipankar borah, Dr V P Bhatt, D.S Rawat, gurinder, Nidhan Singh, Isabelle & Alok
On further checking, I do find the key character of Plants red to black glandular punctate or striate for Lysimachia debilis as per keys in Flora of China as pointed out by Ashwini ji in SK1960 30 May 2019