Hypericum hookerianum

Pravir Deshmukh

Feb 20, 2011, 11:54:09 PM2/20/11
to efloraofindia

Dear Members

Please check is that a attach plant is Hypericum hookerianum or Hypericum podocarpoides.

The plant is recorded from Dibang Valley Arunachal Pradesh

--
Pravir Deshmukh

DSC00661.JPG

ajinkya gadave

Feb 21, 2011, 12:26:29 AM2/21/11
to Pravir Deshmukh, efloraofindia

just beautiful !!!!!!!!!!

J.M. Garg

Jun 10, 2011, 8:28:24 AM6/10/11
to efloraofindia, tab...@gmail.com, rites...@gmail.com, dr_m...@yahoo.com, mithi...@gmail.com, mithi...@yahoo.com, pra...@gmail.com

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1600 members & 70,000 messages on 30/5/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5000 species)

DSC00661.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 11, 2011, 4:14:57 AM6/11/11
to efloraofindia, tab...@gmail.com, rites...@gmail.com, dr_m...@yahoo.com, mithi...@gmail.com, mithi...@yahoo.com, pra...@gmail.com