Kolhapur plant for ID_RKC06_081110

Ritesh Kumar Choudhary

Nov 7, 2010, 11:14:05 PM11/7/10
to efloraofindia
Dear all,

A plant photographed at Kolhapur (Maharashtra) for ID pl.

Loc.: Near Shiwaji University, Kolhapur

Date.: Oct. 2007

Regards,
Ritesh.

IMG_1219.jpg
IMG_1220.jpg
IMG_1221.jpg

Dinesh Valke

Nov 7, 2010, 11:55:52 PM11/7/10
to Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, efloraofindia
... garden flora ... native of tropical America ... Cestrum diurnum ... commonly known as: China Berry, day jasmine, inkberry, white chocolate jasmine.
Regards.

Ritesh Choudhary

Nov 7, 2010, 11:59:17 PM11/7/10
to efloraofindia
Oh thanks a lot Dineshji for the ID.

Heard a lot of this plant! But never knew the ID.

Regards,
Ritesh.

On Nov 8, 1:55 pm, Dinesh Valke <dinesh.va...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ... garden flora ... native of tropical America ... *Cestrum diurnum* ...
> commonly known as: China Berry, day jasmine, inkberry, white chocolate
> jasmine.
> Regards.
>
> On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 9:44 AM, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary <ritesh....@gmail.com

tanay bose

Nov 8, 2010, 12:11:00 AM11/8/10
to Ritesh Choudhary, efloraofindia
Cestrum diurnum we call it Hasnuhana in Bengali
tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

mani nair

Nov 8, 2010, 12:33:22 AM11/8/10
to tanay bose, Ritesh Choudhary, efloraofindia
We call in Din-ka-Raja.

Regards,

Mani.

Ritesh Choudhary

Nov 8, 2010, 12:36:47 AM11/8/10
to efloraofindia
Ooooooopss!! :-(

Feeling ashamed. Everybody is aware of this plant except me!!.....;-(

Thanks to everybody.

Regards,
Ritesh.

On Nov 8, 2:33 pm, mani nair <mani.na...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We call in Din-ka-Raja.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mani.
>
> On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 10:41 AM, tanay bose <tanaybos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > *Cestrum diurnum* we call it* Hasnuhana *in Bengali
> > ***tanay
> > *
>
> > On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 10:29 AM, Ritesh Choudhary <ritesh....@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> Oh thanks a lot Dineshji for the ID.
>
> >> Heard a lot of this plant! But never knew the ID.
>
> >> Regards,
> >> Ritesh.

> >> ritesh....@gmail.com

> > --
> > *Tanay Bose*

mani nair

Nov 8, 2010, 12:38:32 AM11/8/10
to Ritesh Choudhary, efloraofindia
Ritesh ji, don't worry, ignorance is bliss !!

Regards,

Mani.