cirium lily

Farida Abraham

Oct 2, 2010, 1:49:01 AM10/2/10
to indiantreepix
These are my pics of the lily in my gardes. I started with six bulbs about five years ago. you can see how they have multiplied Fa

--
Mrs. F. Abraham.
Principal,

mani nair

Oct 2, 2010, 1:52:38 AM10/2/10
to Farida Abraham, indiantreepix
Farida ji, can you please increase the resolutions of the photos and send again?

Regards,

Mani.

Smita Raskar

Oct 2, 2010, 2:24:41 AM10/2/10
to mani nair, Farida Abraham, indiantreepix
wow so beautiful!!! send one beautiful close up pic. of flower plz
--
Smita raskar
308 Disha Residency,

Farida Abraham

Oct 2, 2010, 7:58:21 AM10/2/10
to Smita Raskar, mani nair, indiantreepix
closeup as requested FA
P1010756.JPG

J.M. Garg

Oct 23, 2010, 12:14:15 PM10/23/10
to efloraofindia, Farida Abraham, mani nair, smilingsmit
May somebody tell its Botanical name pl.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

P1010753.JPG
P1010754.JPG
P1010755.JPG
P1010756.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 23, 2010, 12:41:57 PM10/23/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Farida Abraham, mani nair, smilingsmit
Crinum sp.
Crinum lily and not Cirium lily

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Pankaj Kumar

Oct 23, 2010, 1:13:03 PM10/23/10
to Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Farida Abraham, mani nair, smilingsmit
I thought this could be Crinum latifolium!
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 23, 2010, 1:33:36 PM10/23/10
to Pankaj Kumar, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Farida Abraham, mani nair, smilingsmit
I think yes
Milk and wine lily

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

J.M. Garg

Oct 24, 2010, 1:01:05 AM10/24/10
to efloraofindia, Farida Abraham, mani nair, smilingsmit, Sharad Kambale
A reply from Sharad ji:
"Definately Crinum sp. u can go through thje book of Bailey of Cultivated plants"

mani nair

Oct 24, 2010, 3:06:36 AM10/24/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Farida Abraham, smilingsmit, Sharad Kambale
Crinum latifolium

Regards,

Mani.