Tree Appreciation Walk

katie bagli

Apr 4, 2011, 3:13:33 AM4/4/11
to bnhs volunteers, indiantreepix, butterflyindia, Indianmoths, LBC, cec bnhs, fieldbotany, mumbainaturalists

Hello friends,

As you are aware, we, a group of nature lovers have been conducting Tree Appreciation Walks in Mumbai.

Our aim is to create awareness and inculcate a love for the trees.

You are most welcome to join us for our walks.

The thirteenth walk is scheduled for Sunday 10th April 2011

 Venue  :  Five Gardens,  Dadar Parsi Colony, Dadar East.

Time:  7.30 a.m.

Duration of walk:  2 hours

Meeting Point: Outside ‘Rustamframna Agiary’ (Parsi Fire Temple), at the junction of Mancherji Joshi  Road and Khareghat Road.

If you enter Dadar Parsi Colony from Dadar T.T. Circle, take the straight road towards Five Gardens (Mancherji Joshi Road) until you see the Parsi Agiary on your right.

If you enter Dadar Parsi Colony from Five Gardens, then go straight beyond J. B. Vaccha High School (on Mancherji Joshi Road) until you see the Parsi Agiari on your left.

 Attached is the list of the plants we intend to show you.

Regards,

 Renee,Shubhada,Usha,Hutokshi,Sheila, Katie :

13th Taw Walk.doc