bougainvillea-041210

mani nair

Dec 3, 2010, 2:29:51 AM12/3/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

Sending photos of Bougainvilleas from a garden.

Place :  Umaid Bhavan Palace, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
Habitat : Cultivated

Regards,

Mani.
bough1.JPG
boug2.JPG
boug3.jpg
boug4.jpg

tanay bose

Dec 3, 2010, 7:14:16 AM12/3/10
to mani nair, indian...@googlegroups.com
Nice collection of paper flowers (Bougainvillea)
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

promila chaturvedi

Sep 15, 2011, 8:22:36 AM9/15/11
to tanay bose, mani nair, indian...@googlegroups.com
Second picture should be B. shubhra and 4rth may be B. Chitra.
Promila

Ushadi micromini

Sep 16, 2011, 1:15:29 AM9/16/11
to efloraofindia
ms chaturvedi: nice to know the names.... that means i just saw b.
chitra in bihar ...
will sow later...
in my gmail...cant isert files here in the thread response...

so need to start a thread or cutpaste subject from here which in
recent times has been messing up threads...

usha di