How to Re-size in Microsoft Phot Editor?- Fwd: [indiantreepix:7609] Lannea coromandelica

J.M. Garg

Jan 15, 2009, 10:33:08 AM1/15/09
to indiantreepix
Hi, Mahadeswara ji,
It's wonderful to see your picture post. As your picture was 2272 pixel by 1704 pixel (which you can see in the properties of the picture by right-clicking on it) with 767 KB size.
Now how to re-size:
I opened your picture in Microsoft Photo Editor, which is available in most of the Microsoft Office computers. Selected Image--> Resize & selected width as 800 & pixels under units (height sets itself at 599 pixels), clicked on OK. Selected File--> Save as, choose file name as DSC20612 & clicked on save button. Now file is ready for web use. It is of size 220 KB. It can be reduced within 150 Kb by selected width of say 700 pixels instead of 800 pixels in the above example.

Jan 15, 2009, 10:34:11 AM1/15/09
to indiantreepix
Forgot to attached re-sized attachment.

2009/1/15 J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>