Flora of Panipat District- Acmella oleracea (L.) R. K. Jansen

Balkar Arya

Oct 31, 2010, 7:09:23 AM10/31/10
to indiantreepix
Dear All
Flora of Panipat District- Acmella oleracea (L.) R. K. Jansen

--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964
tn_DSCN8268.JPG
tn_DSCN8269.JPG
tn_DSCN8270.JPG
tn_DSCN8271.JPG
tn_DSCN8273.JPG

Pankaj Kumar

Oct 31, 2010, 8:05:02 AM10/31/10
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Thanks for sharing. I imagine they have merged both Spilanthes achmela
and Spilanthes oleracea under one name.
What happened to Spilanthes achmela var. capitata?
I liked the last vertical longitudinal section of the flower....Nice work sir...
Regards
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

Balkar Arya

Oct 31, 2010, 8:44:52 AM10/31/10
to Pankaj Kumar, indiantreepix
Thanks Prashant Ji and Pankaj Ji

Pankaj Ji this plant was not reported from Haryana. Fist time we are locating it. Regarding Spilanthes achmela var. capitata, we are not aware of it. If you have some information please share