65th Independence Day.

Vedprakash Singh

Aug 15, 2011, 2:38:17 AM8/15/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
A very very happy 65th independence day to all the esteemed members working for a better tomorrow.  ...v p singh

J.M. Garg

Aug 15, 2011, 2:43:10 AM8/15/11
to Vedprakash Singh, indian...@googlegroups.com
Same to you, Singh ji & other members of eFI.

On 15 August 2011 12:08, Vedprakash Singh <vpsingh...@gmail.com> wrote:
A very very happy 65th independence day to all the esteemed members working for a better tomorrow.  ...v p singh

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1680 members & 75,000 messages on 31/7/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 5000 species)

Tanay Bose

Aug 15, 2011, 2:46:14 AM8/15/11
to J.M. Garg, Vedprakash Singh, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Singh Ji ........ I too wish the same to all members of eFI
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Yazdy Palia

Aug 15, 2011, 5:24:17 AM8/15/11
to Vedprakash Singh, indian...@googlegroups.com
Wish all my friends "A Happy Independence Day" All the best.
Regards
Yazdy Palia.