Best College Award

formp...@yahoo.com

Jan 26, 2011, 12:35:02 PM1/26/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com, nabha-...@gmx.de
Dear all
I will like to share a good news with all of you on the occasion of Repuiblic Day.
In Jan 2010 NAAC commitee visited our college and awarded us A grade.
In Jan 2011 our college was declaired as one of the Best College of Univ of Mumbai.
Today we received the award in the hands of Honourable Vice Chanceller Dr. Rajan Welukar
Madhuri

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Vijayasankar

Jan 26, 2011, 12:48:09 PM1/26/11
to formp...@yahoo.com, indian...@googlegroups.com, nabha-...@gmx.de
Congrats, Madhuri ji! Its a great achievement.

Regards

Vijayasankar Raman
University of Mississippi

tanay bose

Jan 26, 2011, 1:27:18 PM1/26/11
to Vijayasankar, formp...@yahoo.com, indian...@googlegroups.com, nabha-...@gmx.de
Congrats !!
Whats the name of your College?
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Na Bha

Jan 26, 2011, 4:39:06 PM1/26/11
to formp...@yahoo.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations and all the best for the future and every year one more
award!!
Nalini

> Sent from BlackBerry� on Airtel

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 26, 2011, 9:32:55 PM1/26/11
to Na Bha, formp...@yahoo.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Madhuri ji. May you College win more such laurels.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

formp...@yahoo.com

Jan 26, 2011, 10:55:28 PM1/26/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Na Bha, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Sir ji
Dineshji, Vijayshankari, Nabhaji and Tanay.
Name of my college is B. N. Bandodkar college of Science. It is situated in Thane city.
Website of our campus is vpmthane.org
There are other colleges too on the campus. Pl click on college name on the lefthand side links.
You can also see the entire website on which you can get plenty of proceedings and other details of campus.
All instituts on links are independent though on same campus, run by Vidya Prasarak Mandal.
Thanks again to all of you.

From: Gurcharan Singh <sing...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 08:02:55 +0530
To: Na Bha<nabha-...@gmx.de>
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:61381] Best College Award

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 29, 2011, 11:52:42 AM1/29/11
to formp...@yahoo.com, Gurcharan Singh, Na Bha, indian...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations to you and your college for the achievement and best
wishes for the future..
Regards
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)