identification no020411sn3

Satish Nikam

Apr 2, 2011, 2:22:29 AM4/2/11
to Indiantrees Pics
Dear All,
              This refers to id. no020411sn2.I forgot to post the 3rd photo.I am attaching all 3 again.
thanks
regards
satish nikam
IMG_4472-r.JPG
IMG_4473-r.JPG
IMG_4474-r.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 27, 2011, 9:37:07 PM4/27/11
to efloraofindia, Satish Nikam, Shrikant Ingalhalikar
Resurfacing again for ID

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

manudev madhavan

Apr 28, 2011, 4:23:46 AM4/28/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Satish Nikam, Shrikant Ingalhalikar
I think the fruit belongs to some Cucurbitaceae member..!!

The plants seems to be Calycopteris floribunda.. Its a wild guess...!!!
--
Manudev K Madhavan
Junior Research Fellow

H S

Apr 28, 2011, 6:22:00 AM4/28/11
to manudev madhavan, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Satish Nikam, Shrikant Ingalhalikar
Fruit look like of Cucumis trinosa

 - H.S.

A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, - a mere heart of stone