Passiflora for ID from Shimla 31122010-2

Balkar Arya

Dec 31, 2010, 12:16:03 PM12/31/10
to indiantreepix
Dear All
Passiflora for ID pls from Bird Park Summer Hill Shimla

--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Passiflora for ID.jpg
Passiflora for ID1.jpg
Passiflora for ID3.jpg
Passiflora for ID2.jpg
Passiflora for ID4.jpg
Passiflora for ID5.jpg
Passiflora for ID6.jpg

tanay bose

Dec 31, 2010, 1:17:22 PM12/31/10
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
balkar ji it seems your new year resolution is to flood other people's mailbox with some awesome plant photos
tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Balkar Arya

Dec 31, 2010, 1:21:50 PM12/31/10
to tanay bose, indiantreepix
Yes Tanay I am Trying my Best
Say Good luck to me

tanay bose

Dec 31, 2010, 1:39:08 PM12/31/10
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
MANY MANY BESTEST BEST LUCK TO U
TANAY

Balkar Arya

Dec 31, 2010, 1:40:36 PM12/31/10
to tanay bose, indiantreepix
Thanks a lot

mani nair

Jan 1, 2011, 1:41:16 AM1/1/11
to Balkar Arya, tanay bose, indiantreepix
Really beautiful photos Balkar ji.
Regards,
Mani.

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 22, 2011, 11:51:28 PM1/22/11
to mani nair, Balkar Arya, tanay bose, indiantreepix
I hope Passiflora caerulea

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

May 3, 2011, 1:49:44 AM5/3/11
to efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh, Balkar Arya, Gurcharan Singh, Dinesh Valke, Prashant awale, Neil Soares, Mahadeswara Swamy

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“I hope Passiflora caerulea

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh”

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1580 members & 66,000 messages on 30/3/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 4500 species)

Passiflora for ID.jpg
Passiflora for ID1.jpg
Passiflora for ID3.jpg
Passiflora for ID2.jpg
Passiflora for ID4.jpg
Passiflora for ID5.jpg
Passiflora for ID6.jpg

Dinesh Valke

May 3, 2011, 2:34:06 AM5/3/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh, Balkar Arya, Gurcharan Singh, Prashant awale, Neil Soares, Mahadeswara Swamy
... such conspicuous yellow-orange anthers new to me ... ruling out Passiflora incarnata and Passiflora edulis.
Good chance of Passiflora caerulea just as Gurcharan ji says.

Regards.
Dinesh