Fwd: [bnhsvolunteers] Information on a particular tree

J.M. Garg

May 31, 2011, 10:37:59 PM5/31/11
to efloraofindia, deepashr...@yahoo.co.in

Forwarding for any assistance in the matter please.

    Jun 1, 2011, 12:00:10 AM6/1/11
    to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, deepashr...@yahoo.co.in
    There are three trees which are known as Plaksha in Sanskrit

    1. Ficus arnottiana Miq.

    2. Ficus lacor Buch.-Ham (syn: F. infectoria Roxb.)

    3. Ficus talbotii King

    --
    Dr. Gurcharan Singh
    Retired  Associate Professor