Creeper for ID : 310111 : AK-3

Aarti S. Khale

Jan 31, 2011, 1:39:37 AM1/31/11
to efloraofindia
Taken at Maharashtra Nature Park,Mumbai on the 19th of Sept,10.
Very tiny flowers.
Some Cucurbita?
Aarti
DSCN0523.JPG
P1090949.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 31, 2011, 10:43:40 AM1/31/11
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia
Yes interesting, a cucurbit (would be good to know) hidden among Sida plants.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

sheetal chaudhari

Feb 2, 2011, 4:52:31 AM2/2/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia
Momordica sp?

Sheetal Pachpande
Research student,
B. N. Bandodkar college of Science,
Thane West.

Dinesh Valke

Feb 2, 2011, 5:20:44 AM2/2/11
to sheetal....@gmail.com, Gurcharan Singh, Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia
... could be Luffa echinata.
Regards
Dinesh.

J.M. Garg

May 16, 2011, 11:17:06 PM5/16/11
to efloraofindia, rajde...@gmail.com, satishp...@gmail.com, swee...@gmail.com, nudra...@gmail.com, nitesh...@gmail.com, drneil...@yahoo.com, shubhada...@yahoo.co.in, rautn...@gmail.com, hems...@gmail.com, abhi_...@hotmail.com, Aarti S. Khale, Gurcharan Singh, Dinesh Valke

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“Yes interesting, a cucurbit (would be good to know) hidden among Sida plants.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh”

Momordica sp?

Sheetal Pachpande”

“... could be Luffa echinata.
Regards
Dinesh.”

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1600 members & 69,000 messages on 30/4/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 4500 species)

DSCN0523.JPG
P1090949.JPG

J.M. Garg

May 17, 2011, 11:53:13 PM5/17/11
to efloraofindia, rajde...@gmail.com, satishp...@gmail.com, swee...@gmail.com, nudra...@gmail.com, nitesh...@gmail.com, drneil...@yahoo.com, shubhada...@yahoo.co.in, rautn...@gmail.com, hems...@gmail.com, abhi_...@hotmail.com, Aarti S. Khale, Gurcharan Singh, Dinesh Valke
A reply:
"yes it is Luffa echinata. i had observed it earlier from MNP.
regards
satish pardeshi"

Aarti S. Khale

May 18, 2011, 4:19:13 AM5/18/11