Fw: [efloraofindia:65036] Congratulations

formp...@yahoo.com

Mar 16, 2011, 2:59:37 AM3/16/11
to Efloraindia

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

-----Original Message-----
From: formp...@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 06:17:53
To: Susanth c<susa...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:65036] Congratulations

Thank you Susanth ji, Satish ji, Pankajji, Nabhaji, Ushaji( I must thank Swapna and Shubhada for making a good imp about me! Ha ha!), and of coursr Aruna ji who started this whole series.
I am really thankful to you for becomming so close friends of mine in last few years.
The mails on eflora are really a recreation for me. Infact I had asked to close my account because it becomes practicaly impossible to check more than 100mails a day many a times. I tired all other options too.
But the live discussion along with photos is a marvel on earth. Due to various posts I hold, it is becomming difficult for me to go to fields, but the beautiful photos are satisfying all my needs of eyes. I am really thankful to every member of eflora for such beautiful photographs and so much intellectual input through discussions, identifications that I miss a lot if I donot read mails on eflora.
Once again I request all to excuse me for further 5 years for less input in mail story teller group as the tenure is for 5 years. But I will surely read the mails everyday.
Thanks for all the support and care and love.
Madhuri