id 543512 small plant with creamy green leaves for identification

Madhuri Raut

Aug 12, 2011, 2:40:49 AM8/12/11
to efloraofindia
Kindly identify this small plant in my garden with creamy green leaves. never seen it flower
Regards
Bhagyashri
100820111523.jpg
100820111524.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 12, 2011, 2:59:34 AM8/12/11
to Madhuri Raut, efloraofindia
Syngonium podophyllum of family Araceae

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 12, 2011, 3:02:29 AM8/12/11
to Madhuri Raut, efloraofindia
Madhuri ji, although I have provided the identification but you have again not provided the necessary information about the plant. One should never miss the place (in fact it should be in the subject line). There is a prescribed format that should be followed for plants meant for ID.