Rosaceae Week : Delicious Apples from Kashmir : 041011 : AK-3

Aarti S. Khale

Oct 4, 2011, 1:36:35 AM10/4/11
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, tanay bose
Delicious Apples taken at a private garden somewhere close to Anantnag, Kashmir on the 8th of Sept,11.
Ready to be plucked in a week's time.
Aarti
DSC_0778.JPG
DSC_0790.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 4, 2011, 1:47:04 AM10/4/11
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia, tanay bose
Aarti ji, why are you tempting us all?
I wonder how Tanay manages to hold himself.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Aarti S. Khale

Oct 4, 2011, 1:50:10 AM10/4/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, tanay bose
Gurcharan ji,
I was going to share these anyway....with the Rosaceae Week on....had to speed up my posts.
Tanay where are you?
Aarti

Tanay Bose

Oct 4, 2011, 8:01:16 AM10/4/11
to Aarti S. Khale, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
I just woke up now 5  in the morning and what I get to see
is bunch of emails with apples in them!!! Sir Ji and Aunty Ji
apple is my favorite I always take one with my morning breakfast
everyday.....
:) an apple a day keeps the doctor away :)
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.