Fwd: Warren Buffet's message

Jayaraman Kakarla

Mar 23, 2011, 10:59:43 PM3/23/11
to indiantreepix

Hi Friends, Today for the first time in many years, the front page of the newspaper did not carry Politicians bribery or deaths. It carried the most wonderful message which made my day. I wanted to share it with you all.
"Life is all about planting trees under which others sit."
- Warren Buffet
Regards
Jay
Nature is GOD! Conservation is Prayer! Travelling is Meditation!

--
Nature is GOD! Conservation is Prayer! Travelling is Meditation!

J.M. Garg

Mar 24, 2011, 12:55:33 AM3/24/11
to Jayaraman Kakarla, indiantreepix
"Life is all about planting trees under which others sit." is a befitting message for Efloraofindia & its members.
Thanks, Jay ji.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix or https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (more than 1550 members & 64,000 messages on 28/2/11 & with a database of around 4500 species on 15/12/10)

Rashida Atthar

Mar 24, 2011, 1:13:09 AM3/24/11
to J.M. Garg, Jayaraman Kakarla, indiantreepix
Yes Thanks Jay ji. I just read the piece in TOI  and saw your message. The joy of planting trees is unreplacable by anything else !  It takes a philanthropist from abroad to rope in our billionaires for good work !!

regards,
Rashida