amit ornamental uid 1 2852011

amit chauhan

May 28, 2011, 4:56:53 AM5/28/11
to indiantreepix
Dear all,

Sending photo of an ornamental plant in my garden. Please help in identification

regards

--
Dr. Amit Chauhan
Junior Technical Assistant

Dr Pankaj Kumar

May 28, 2011, 5:19:31 AM5/28/11
to efloraofindia
Seems like Epiphyllum anguliger to me.
Pankaj

On May 28, 1:56 pm, amit chauhan <amitci...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Sending photo of an ornamental plant in my garden. Please help in
> identification
>
> regards
>
> --
> Dr. Amit Chauhan
> Junior Technical Assistant
> Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Research Centre,
> Pantnagar, PO Dairy Farm Nagla, Pantnagar, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand
> 263149
> ph.05944 234445
> mob.+919412161087
> mail: amitci...@gmail.com
> amitci...@rediffmail.com
> amit.chau...@cimap.res.in
>
>  IMG_4859.JPG
> 396KViewDownload

amit chauhan

May 28, 2011, 5:32:49 AM5/28/11
to Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
Thanks Pankaji bang on target !

regards

mail: amit...@gmail.com
amit...@rediffmail.com
amit.c...@cimap.res.in

Madhuri Pejaver

May 29, 2011, 3:51:32 AM5/29/11
to indiantreepix, amit chauhan
Is this identified? If so I missed it. Even I do Have that. Is it a cactus variety?
Madhuri

Satish Phadke

May 30, 2011, 11:52:29 AM5/30/11
to Madhuri Pejaver, indiantreepix, amit chauhan
Yes Cactus variety from Mexico.
Family : Cactaceae