X'mas and newyears greetings

1 view

nabha meghani

Dec 23, 2010, 11:35:10 AM12/23/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Merry X'mas
and
a very happy and successful new year 2011
to the eflora-group!

Nalini
.
X-Greetings_2010.jpg

tanay bose

Dec 23, 2010, 11:41:24 AM12/23/10
to nabha meghani, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the wish
tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

mani nair

Dec 23, 2010, 11:51:58 AM12/23/10
to tanay bose, nabha meghani, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Nalini ji, for the wishes.  Wish you also a Merry X'mas and Happy New Year.
Regards,
Mani.

Smita Raskar

Dec 23, 2010, 12:03:10 PM12/23/10
to mani nair, tanay bose, nabha meghani, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Nalini for wonderful  wishes
also wish you same :):)
--
Smita raskar
M.Sc. (Botany)

J.M. Garg

Dec 23, 2010, 11:35:04 PM12/23/10
to nabha meghani, indian...@googlegroups.com
Same to you & all members of Efloraofindia.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)